It's an exciting time heading down the competition clay shooting route. Chances are you might have had a few competitions under your belt already, or you might be getting prepared to have a go. The idea of this stage is to give you more knowledge and structure to learn with your instructor and to get going on the competition circuit!
- How registered shoots work - the in’s and out’s (inc
- Difference between Birds Only and Full Price)
- Types of competitions to start with - small local shoots
- Fact-finding, getting out there and treating it as a practice
- Getting your classification - CPSA register as a member
- Overcoming challenges/mindset
- Start with low level competitions (County shoots)