Now we know about basic safety, we’re on to getting kitted out to keep our head, eyes and ears protected.
In this video Anita talks through
– The basics of safety kit and the importance of why you must always have your head, ear and eyes protected.
– Why we need a cap and how to wear it
– Protecting your hearing and what your options are
– Protecting your eyesight
– What you can expect to spend
In your basic safety kit you need:
– A baseball cap with a peak!
– Hearing protection whether that’s in ear or overhead
– Safety glasses
Do you have any recommendations for hearing protection or shooting glasses? Let us know in the Facebook group!
What’s your biggest take away from this lesson? Let us know, or if you have any questions in the members Facebook Group!